[Ironruby-core] Did Something Changed Again in Spec...

Mohammad Azam lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Jan 25 12:31:31 EST 2010

I don't like to execute dev.bat each time I need to work with IronRuby.
Why can't it just work out of the box like PowerShell.

This is a big defect in the IronRuby. Too many configurations will scare
developers away. People are not interested in setting paths in ENV
variables, performing configuration settings in App.config to make sure
that IronRuby is pointing to correct lib paths.

Not many people are willing to try out IronRuby because of configuration