[Ironruby-core] Did Something Changed Again in Spec...

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Mon Jan 25 12:20:58 EST 2010

there is mspec, rspec, bacon, .....

Ironruby uses mspec

The rest of the world (that means just about anything that isn't a ruby
implementation) uses rspec, shoulda, bacon, test-unit, test-spec, ....

All you need to do to run the specs for ironruby is that you have to execute
dev.bat but I thought we worked out last time that this is probably not the
best idea, because it's confusing if you're not used to working in the
console and with the environment variables.
---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim