[Ironruby-core] Did Something Changed Again in Spec...

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 25 12:16:53 EST 2010

For gems:
Mspec is a simplified version of rspec for testing Ruby implementations. You shouldn't be using it unless you are testing a Ruby implementation.
Spec does not exist. I don't know how you installed it before, but it doesn't exist. It is the name of the library that rspec installs
Rspec is the BDD framework for Ruby that you appear to be looking for.

JD