[Ironruby-core] Is it possible to generate DLLs?

Orion Edwards orion.edwards at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:29:14 EST 2010

Sure :-) I realise the world of enterprises is not neccessarily the world of
reason or logic :-)

At any rate, I remember some vague mentionings on the list about a platform
abstraction layer and it's being able to read files directly out of zips,
which sounds like it would also be useful... was that a silverlight thing or
am I confused?