[Ironruby-core] Is it possible to generate DLLs?

Bassel Samman lists at ruby-forum.com
Sun Jan 24 10:31:36 EST 2010

Thanks to everyone for their responses.  We did something similar and
things seem to be going OK with management.  Also, Orion, the whole
point is we can't just ship source.  I agree you can do a lot of things
to get to source from compiled formats, but I don't want to get into the
whole argument of shipping source just won't fly in the Enterprise
world.  Long story short, I think this would make our life easier and
make it easier to convince management that IronRuby is a viable option.