[Ironruby-core] Code Review: rails2

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 21 17:01:21 EST 2010

  tfpt review "/shelveset:rails2;REDMOND\sborde"
  Comment  :
  Added active_resource and action_mailer tests to irtests.rb
  Added a category (disable_unstable_tests) of unstable tests to utr.rb so that we can track non-deterministic failures. Also a category (exclude_critical_files) for critical test files that cause an exception when loaded (even if no tests are run from the file).
  Disabled a TestMultiTask test in rake_tests. MultiTaskTest uses monitor.rb which uses Thread.critical= in a way that is not friendly with native threads. Ideally, we will implement our own version of monitor.rb that does not uses Thread.critical=
Also, I think I left out active_support_tests.rb out of my previous update to 2.3.5. So it might be broken in irtests. This change should fix it.