[Ironruby-core] Updated Rails instructions

Ryan Riley ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
Wed Jan 20 14:02:16 EST 2010

Turns out I'm just an idiot. I've not been able to get my connection to
work. Turns out, my database name is just my computer name, not
COMPUTERNAME\SQLEXPRESS. Sheesh! I switched machines recently and keep
forgetting the name of my mahcine. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the
help!

Ryan Riley

Email: ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanriley