[Ironruby-core] Updated Rails instructions

Ryan Riley ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
Wed Jan 20 07:59:34 EST 2010

I did everything you noted below. I think I had already installed
ironruby-sqlserber, which is why I didn't notice the adapter. In
answer to Ivan, I created my database but forgot to check the logs.
It's been awhile since I used Rails and had db issues. :) Sadly, the
log just tells me what trace tells me, which isn't too surprising.

I have had problems with connection timeouts on this machine in the
past, but that was generally noticable in SSMS as well. I'll try on
another machine and see where I land.

Thanks for the help!

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone