[Ironruby-core] silverlight.rb

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 20 03:21:52 EST 2010

Silverlight.rb has actually been embedded in the Microsoft.Scripting.Silverlight.dll (as init.rb) and is loaded automatically, but I didn't include Wpf.build, so the version you have in the photoviewer app is the latest, so use at your own risk. It could possibly be added for the final release, or put in an external helper file. Let me know if it works for you currently.

~Jimmy