[Ironruby-core] Updated Rails instructions

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Wed Jan 20 02:28:12 EST 2010

copying text from console 2. Copy is broken AFAICT.
Where do we submit a request to microsoft to finally include a console that
allows you to copy paste with a keyboard shortcut from a console window,
tabs would be nice too.
I've wanted to get that for 15 years now.

right click the console window and select view > console window

That gives you the cmd window and you can use mark,....

Then to your rails problem. Does your database exist?

For item 2. Does anything show up in log/develpment.log?
---
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim