[Ironruby-core] Updated Rails instructions

Ryan Riley ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
Tue Jan 19 23:45:43 EST 2010

I just noticed the instructions are using ironruby-sqlserver though you note
in your email that you are supporting activerecord-sqlserver-adapter. Is
ironruby-sqlserver a wrapper, or would you just need to swap your adapter?

I'm also running into other problems:
1) I verified that I have the correct access (unless rails needs access?),
but irake db:migrate produces the following error:
[image:
?ui=2&view=att&th=1264a0aeac40d8b9&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_1264a0aeac40d8b9&zw]
[image:
?ui=2&view=att&th=1264a0b50426065a&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_1264a0b50426065a&zw]
2) Trying to open the environment settings from the default page for the
Rails app produces this message:
[image:
?ui=2&view=att&th=1264a0a693b3123b&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_1264a0a693b3123b&zw]

Any help is appreciated. I'm stumped. And if anyone knows how to copy text
from Console2, I would appreciate the tip.

Thanks!

Ryan Riley

Email: ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanriley