[Ironruby-core] Code Review: More ActionPack fixes

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 19 14:06:46 EST 2010

Criticals should mean that it causes a hang or a termination. Those should be immediately apparent for that reason. This should have been (and should be) tagged unstable. When I update the tags, I run every critical spec, and if it passes, I remove the tag. Unstables, are different, after you pointed out the unstable tags, I ran them in a loop to see if they failed. I tagged the ones that did, and left the rest.

So, to recap, please change this to an unstable tag, and in the future, I will regress it more than one time. Also, I like your idea of sending out a changelist on the major tags, so I will do that too in the future.

JD