[Ironruby-core] Code Review: More ActionPack fixes

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 19 13:26:43 EST 2010

It was marked as critical before the spec update (I sent you an email), which means we did look into it when it first started failing. I did look into the failure (not knowing that it was previously tagged as critical) and know what is causing the problem, and it is a race. It will fail on your machine and in Snap given enough time.

We should not be untagging such non-deterministic critical and unstable failures. Otherwise we end up spending time investigating the failures everytime. Do you know if any other critical and unstable tags were removed? Would be good to send the list of such removed tags to the team after a RubySpec update so folks can keep an eye out for the failures.