[Ironruby-core] Accessing classes defined in IronRuby.dll from within IronRuby (IronRuby 1.0RC1)

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Sun Jan 17 21:56:23 EST 2010

load_assembly 'IronRuby' will do the trick.

Doing require 'ironruby' will actually load the ironruby.rb in the ironruby library dir, but that file just warns that its not required to load that file, and doesn't load any assemblies. We should probably just get rid of that file, or make it actually load the assembly.

~Jimmy