[Ironruby-core] Bug?: Ruby2Ruby and ParseTree on IronRuby

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 17 19:10:34 EST 2010

Hi guys,

For a project I want to be able to get access to the block definition
as a string.

After some help I came up with this: http://gist.github.com/279656

This solves the problem. When I run the same code on top of IronRuby,
I get the following error message:

`to_sexp': undefined method `parse_tree_for_proc' for
#<ParseTree:0x0000726 @include_newlines=false> (NoMethodError)
	from /Users/Ben/Library/ironruby-0.9.3/lib/ironruby/gems/1.8/gems/ParseTree-3.0.4/lib/parse_tree_extensions.rb:57:in
	from mock.rb:31:in `block_as_string'
	from mock.rb:34

Any ideas on this? It's using Ruby2Ruby and ParseTree. Is it because
it's based around C extensions? Anyone know how to do it on the CLR?