[Ironruby-core] rexml/document with IronRuby

Orion Edwards orion.edwards at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 00:48:43 EST 2010

The worst thing about WCF is all the configuration! Just because everything else sucks it doesn't mean that it's ok for us to suck too!

At least you can configure WCF programatically. Along the same lines, it would be nice for IronRuby to offer a programmatic option also (if it already does, then hooray!)