[Ironruby-core] rexml/document with IronRuby

Mohammad Azam lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Jan 15 14:59:23 EST 2010

When I presented on IronRuby at different events and showed people how
much they have to do in order to get the thing in working state they
nudge their head and says no thanks.

Developers are already drained under configuration and now they have to
remember this one more configuration.

Setting up environment variables, pasting code from ir.exe.config into
personal config settings. This is too much work for a developer. Not to
mention that this has to be done on every dev machine.

Yes, I can make a batch file which can inject the settings into
environment and config but then this is another thing to maintain and
dev nightmare.