[Ironruby-core] igem not working

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Fri Jan 15 11:01:06 EST 2010

sure you can change the GEM_PATH

What I tend to do is just build from source and copy the binaries over the
ironruby install. Then I have to edit the .config files so it will work with
unsigned assemblies.

There was a push yesterday and now there is a huge win. An RSpec batch now
takes less than half the time it did before. At this point ironruby is very
usable and I would take an app in production with it.
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim