[Ironruby-core] Review: More ActionPack fixes

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 14 20:09:09 EST 2010

*         Store.rb should be using the send idiom. Your test should be:

ENV.send(@method, "foo", "")
ENV["foo"].should == ""

The second line is fine because we are testing the store method (element set in this case, but I think #store is the other one), not the get method.

*         Please use a shared behavior for expecptions_spec.rb.  Since all of the describes are the same, they should all be using the same behavior.

*         Utr.rb: exit!(0) should work for both IronRuby and MRI as a hard exit

[29] > irb

irb(main):001:0> at_exit { puts 'gotcha' }

=> #<Proc:0x0410c580@(irb):1>

irb(main):002:0> exit!(0)

Looks good other than that