[Ironruby-core] Is ROR on IronRuby production ready?

Shay Friedman shay.friedman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 01:51:43 EST 2010

I did an IronRuby on Rails presentation the other day and developed an
entire blog application with IronRuby on Rails. Even though you don't run
into the rough edges during a presentation demo (hopefully!), I didn't have
any problems with IronRuby running rails and I did use various features of
rails.

Shay Friedman | Author of IronRuby Unleashed
Mobile: +972 52 3978252 | Email: shay.friedman at gmail.com | Blog:
http://IronShay.com | Twitter: http://twitter.com/ironshay