[Ironruby-core] Is ROR on IronRuby production ready?

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 12 01:41:56 EST 2010

Cristiano Ceglia <lists at ruby-forum.com>
> I was wondering if ROR on IronRuby is ready for production use?
> I googled it, but I couldn't find something on it.
I'll go out on a limb and say we're really really close. I've been testing Rails for the past couple days, and thinks are just working. Once I get this new round of documentation completed (I'll let the list know when), I'd love to see more people trying out their apps, and also trying to deploy on Windows.