[Ironruby-core] Debug IronRuby in Silverlight

Randall Sutton randallsutton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:26:51 EST 2010

Ok. I give up.  I cannot for the life of me getting a simple IronRuby Silverlight project to debug.  I am using VS2008 SP1 and the Silverlight 3 Tools.

These are my steps:
	- Create website using chiron.
	- Set the initparams to debug=true,reportErrors=errorLocation
	- F5
These last steps I have tried in every order under the sun.
	- Set a breakpoint in my app.rb file
	- Attach to browser
	- Refresh browser

No matter what I do I always get that empty circle with a question mark for my breakpoint like the symbols never get loaded.  I have tried using both Casini and Chiron when trying to be debug, but nothing works.  I also tried selected the Silverlight checkbox in the website settings for the debugging and still nothing.

Please help.

Thanks,
Randall