[Ironruby-core] Reflection bug?

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Mon Jan 11 10:45:09 EST 2010

That's a bit ambiguous.
If your C# library uses attributes I don't see why you wouldn't be able to
reflect over those types with IronRuby and execute the attribute.

But using attributes in Ruby that is a totally different story. Luckily ruby
has a different idea about classes and you can use class methods to reach a
similar effect.
For example ASP.NET MVC uses attributes to do its job, but IronRubyMvc has
no need for them because it uses those class methods.

Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim