[Ironruby-core] Questions for IronRuby's RubyInside Article

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 8 19:58:30 EST 2010

All,

RubyInside.com<http://rubyinside.com/> will be running a series of articles about all the various Ruby implementations, written by the implementers, and each article is accompanied with a Q&A-style section.

IronRuby hasn't really received any IronRuby-specific questions, so I'd like to ask all of you to propose questions (as a reply to this mail), which I will then answer in the article =P. These can be questions you know the answer to, but think would provide valuable information to the rest of the Ruby community, or questions you don't know the answer too, which would provide valuable information to everyone =)

For some context and/or inspiration, here's the current IronRuby Q&A: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dcvr9mmg_108c67mcf2b. Feedback or questions on the answers are welcome.

~Jimmy