[Ironruby-core] Code Review: Dir4
Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 6 13:45:58 EST 2010
tfpt review "/shelveset:Dir4;REDMOND\tomat"
- Adds more file system APIs to PAL. Obsoletes virtual methods GetFiles and GetDirectories in favor of GetFileSystemEntries.
- Fixes some Dir specs, adds support for Unicode file/directory names.
- Changes Dir and File methods to use PAL for file system operations. Adds Dir tests exercising a custom virtual file system.
- Fixes encoding of file paths. This might fix some of the reported System::Text::DecoderFallbackException issues (http://ironruby.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=2931)
- Fixes issues with -v command line option.
- Fixes bugs in methods using MutableString.GetByteArray.
- Fixes MutableString#inspect and dump to handle strings with incomplete UTF16 characters.
- Fixes bugs in glob.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 133345 bytes
More information about the Ironruby-core