[Ironruby-core] One gem to rule them all?

C. K. Ponnappa ckponnappa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:17:24 EST 2010

Hey Ben,

This is a problem, but one that you're better of living with. I've tried
sharing gem homes in the past and it can get real messy right after you
install your first native gem, of if you have bin scripts like Ivan
pointed out.

Perhaps you could create a wrapper shell script that invokes a gem
install for each flavour of Ruby you have?