[Ironruby-core] Newwer to Ironruby/ruby

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 4 02:20:09 EST 2010

Actually, I have already spent some time figuring out the correct instructions, but have not posted yet. I'd like as much help, so Sam, I'd like as much feedback as you can provide.

For SQLServer, the mssql adapter is no longer being maintained, and the pointers Shri gave are the preferred way of doing things. However, like I said, the instructions aren't quite tested yet, so either you can figure it out yourself, or wait for me to update it (which will be soon, but again it will be good for help).

I'm not aware of your rack issue, so I'll look into it. Is this error occur when running against WEBrick?

~js