[Ironruby-core] Handling runtime errors in embedded applications

James Leskovar lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Jan 1 16:52:05 EST 2010

Hmm, UnhandledExceptionEventArgs seems to only have two properties,
ExceptionObject and IsTerminating, both of which are read-only. After a
bit of investigation, there is another type of unhandled-exception
handler, set with Application.ThreadException, which can prevent
application termination. However, it only catches exceptions in Windows
Forms threads, so it's not applicable for DLR exceptions (indeed, the
event is not fired when an IR exception occurs.)

James