[Ironruby-core] [ANN] IronRuby Unleashed

Shay Friedman shay.friedman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 04:46:15 EST 2010

Hi all!

I'm very excited to announce that the book IronRuby Unleashed has been
released!
The book was written by me and was reviewed by Justin Etheredge (
codethinked.com).

It is already available on the InformIT web
site<http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=w9eV6ijvrb4&offerid=145238.1334663&type=2&subid=0>and
will be available in a few days on Amazon
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0672330784?ie=UTF8&tag=iron0c-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0672330784>as
well.

I hope you will find the book helpful and it'd be awesome if it helps in
bringing IronRuby to the masses!

I'd love to hear your comments, so do not hesitate to contact me at shay at
ironshay dot com.

Thanks,
Shay.
Shay Friedman | .NET Technologies Expert | Author of IronRuby Unleashed |
Sela Technology Center
Blog: http://IronShay.com | Twitter: http://twitter.com/ironshay