[Ironruby-core] MRI 1.8.7 compatibility

Orion Edwards orion.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 20:17:26 EST 2010

Personally I'd like the 1.8.7 library changes (The Enumerable module has a
bunch more useful stuff in 1.8.7) but beyond that I can't actually remember
what the changes were, so I don't really miss them :-)

If IronRuby has 1.9.x compat, then the library changes would get pulled in
for that, so the 1.8.7 changes are probably not worth worrying about.