[Ironruby-core] Code Review: ActiveRecord fixes

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 8 11:46:53 EST 2010

Code change looks good.

Tomas

-----Original Message-----
From: Shri Borde
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 12:45 AM
To: IronRuby External Code Reviewers
Cc: ironruby-core at rubyforge.org
Subject: Code Review: ActiveRecord fixes

  tfpt review "/shelveset:ar;REDMOND\sborde"

  Comment  :

  Fixed issue with extra 0s being appended to id. This was being caused by a bug in BigDecimal#to_i

  Fixed issue in ironruby-dbi with Statement#fetch being called after the reader was closed

  Fixed issue in ironruby-dbi where multiple Statements were active for a connection. We need to close the previous Statement first

  Will follow up to get these fixes into the ironruby-dbi gem

  Modified "utr -i foo" to generate tags to disable failing test in the utr\foo_tests.rb file itself. This way, it is possible to run "utr -i foo" in a loop and generate tags for all flaky tests (ie. tests which fail non-deterministically)

  Enabling the ActiveRecord tests in irtests (assuming they pass consistently in the over-night run tonight on my machine)

  This puts the pass rate at around 95% (116 tests disabled out of a total of 2123 tests)