[Ironruby-core] IronRuby + Rails on IIS via Rack

Edward J. Stembler ejstembler at mac.com
Fri Feb 5 13:27:21 EST 2010

Anyone have a link for instructions on getting IronRuby + Rails up and
running on IIS via Rack?

I already have everything installed, but I'm not sure how to configure
IIS to use Rack. Already created a seperate AppPool. A few more
questions... What directory should be used as the virtual dirctory
(root of rails app? Public?). What is the bare minimum needed in
web.config? Where can I find the config.ru mentioned? Do any mime
types need to be added to IIS?

Thanks