[Ironruby-core] Code Review: wix3installer
jdeville at microsoft.com
Fri Feb 5 01:47:28 EST 2010
tfpt review "/shelveset:wix3installer;REDMOND\jdeville"
Upgrades the IronRuby installer creation to Wix3.
* Adds Wix3 files to External
* Refactor's installer wxs's to allow per-user installs
* lays the foundations for per user installs
** At this time I am unable to get a true single package installer to work correctly. I plan on looking into this more, but for now elevation is still required
* Adds a rake library and a Rakefile for building the MSI. `rake IronRuby-0.9.4.0.msi` will build the stated file. This requires Wix3 since it uses the HEAT tool.
* Updates the version number to 0.9.4.0
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 434897 bytes
More information about the Ironruby-core