[Ironruby-core] Code Review: wix3installer

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Fri Feb 5 01:47:28 EST 2010

  tfpt review "/shelveset:wix3installer;REDMOND\jdeville"
  Comment  :
  Upgrades the IronRuby installer creation to Wix3.
  * Adds Wix3 files to External
  * Refactor's installer wxs's to allow per-user installs
  * lays the foundations for per user installs
  ** At this time I am unable to get a true single package installer to work correctly. I plan on looking into this more, but for now elevation is still required
  * Adds a rake library and a Rakefile for building the MSI. `rake IronRuby-` will build the stated file. This requires Wix3 since it uses the HEAT tool.
  * Updates the version number to