[Ironruby-core] Hosting DLR under ASP.NET

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at whiterabbitconsulting.eu
Tue Feb 2 09:14:13 EST 2010

The best is to host the scriptingruntime in global.asax

A script scope is something that you can think of as a unit of runnable
script (1 or more files) so in a web scenario I'd say that a scriptscope is
scoped to a request.

For IronRubyMVC it works like this:
Global.asax initializes the ruby engine and stores it in a static var
The ruby engine initializes the runtime and scriptengine

hope this helps otherwise give us some more specific questions
Ivan Porto Carrero
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim