[Ironruby-core] Hello...

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Wed Dec 22 18:33:31 EST 2010

Very cool!

Tomas

________________________________
From: ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org [ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org] on behalf of Stuart Lodge [me at slodge.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 3:42 AM
To: ironruby-core at rubyforge.org
Subject: [Ironruby-core] Hello...

Hello IronRuby

Just thought I'd say hello and also thanks for all the effort the IronRuby team have put in.

I've just created a new app for WP7 - Iron7 - which takes ruby scripts and runs them on the phone. Despite being an Iron-virgin and a Ruby-virgin, the integration of IronRuby and WP7 was very painless - I very much enjoyed it :)

I've talked briefly this morning about the idea of getting some of the Iron7 code into GitHub - and I will find a way to do so in the new year - does anyone have anything they'd specifically like to see integrated?

Anyways... that's my hello... and now I'm being dragged away into a wifi free zone for the next 2 weeks - happy holidays all :)

Stuart