[Ironruby-core] Hello...

Stuart Lodge me at slodge.com
Wed Dec 22 06:42:04 EST 2010

Hello IronRuby

Just thought I'd say hello and also thanks for all the effort the IronRuby
team have put in.

I've just created a new app for WP7 - Iron7 - which takes ruby scripts and
runs them on the phone. Despite being an Iron-virgin and a Ruby-virgin, the
integration of IronRuby and WP7 was very painless - I very much enjoyed it

I've talked briefly this morning about the idea of getting some of the Iron7
code into GitHub - and I will find a way to do so in the new year - does
anyone have anything they'd specifically like to see integrated?

Anyways... that's my hello... and now I'm being dragged away into a wifi
free zone for the next 2 weeks - happy holidays all :)