[Ironruby-core] Any coming IronRuby releases fixing igem this year?

Mohamed Meligy eng.meligy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 09:05:28 EST 2010

@Tomas, if it works on your local machine, maybe it's worth checking it out
and having a 1.1.2 release.
If your local repository is in sync already, then maybe there is some other
issues that needs to be fixed.

If this is easy as repositories sync issue of existing working fix or so,
would really appreciate a 1.1.2 update. I'm new to Ruby and Rails and would
love to try the IronRuby Rails integration even better with Visual Studio.

I'm kind of lost in the source too. Not sure which VS solutions I should
build and where the output Ruby\bin kind-of-directory would then be, neither
how to get the MSI file for VS tools.
Will be great if there is some explanation to this (forgive me if it's some
readme already in the source), or else, then another release will be much
easier to deal with.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

*Mohamed Meligy
*Readify | Senior Developer

M:+61 451 835006 | W: www.readify.net
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: rss_16]  [image:
cid:image003.png at 01CAF81D.6A076510]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/meligy>  [image:
cid:image005.png at 01CAF81D.6A076510] <http://twitter.com/meligy>
 <http://www.greatplacetowork.com.au/best/best-companies-australia.php><http://www.readify.net/AboutUs/NewsItem.aspx?id=10>