[Ironruby-core] Increasing Memory Usage

James Jefferson lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Dec 14 11:32:55 EST 2010

Duh!  Thanks Thibaut
I was reading activesp as active_support.  Having one of those days.
I'd left a reference to activesp in from a previous attempt to integrate
with Sharepoint (not very succesfully - hence the move to ironruby)

I've now got ironruby running in production and my initial tests show
that whilst the memory usage does increase with usage, it does seem to
top out, and then stop increasing (and even descreases) and is no longer
impacting the performance as it was when running in development mode.

Thanks for your all your help.