[Ironruby-core] How to install IronRuby-Hpricot

Daniele Alessandri suppakilla at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 02:37:23 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 02:32, Eduardo Blumenfeld <lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> Does anyone has instructions on how to install
> the Hpricot port to .net called IronRuby-hpricot?

You should just copy the contents of the directory from one of those
compressed file (e.g. everything contained inside the
ironruby-hpricot_v0.8.1_dotnet4.0-bin/ directory from
ironruby-hpricot_v0.8.1_dotnet4.0-bin.zip) into a path where IronRuby
looks for libraries.

> I get it, but I don't know how to install or copy
> the files in the specific directories in order to
> be used as a gem...

Unfortunately I haven't yet bundled the library into a gem file, and I
still need to find the time to test if it still works with the latest
release of IronRuby (1.1.1) or the current master branch on Git :-(

--
Daniele Alessandri
http://clorophilla.net/