[Ironruby-core] IronRuby FFI

Charles Strahan charles.c.strahan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 16:49:10 EDT 2010

I'm right there with you, only I looked at JFFI for inspiration (didn't know
mono had anything - could you share more about that?). In fact, In my
infinite laziness, I posted a job for a couple hundred bucks on
Rent-A-Coder, hoping someone could essentially port JFFI to C#, so I could
focus on writing the actually IronRuby library... but nothing came of that.

I'm tempted to suck it up and start coding this myself. Would you be
interested in working together?  I figured I'd take the approach of
essentially writing "NFFI", and then write an IronRuby lib around that.