[Ironruby-core] [ironruby-core] Installing Rails plugins

Robert Rouse robert.e.rouse at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 12:42:01 EDT 2010


Does it work if you use the http method?

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 1:22 AM, Ryan Riley <ryan.riley at panesofglass.org>wrote:

> MRI works just fine. Is this a bug?
>
> Ryan Riley
>
>
>
> On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 5:13 AM, William Green <will at hotgazpacho.org>wrote:
>
>> Can you install the plugin using MRI?
>>
>> I've experiences this before, and I think it's an issue with git on
>> Windows, not the Ruby implementation.
>>
>> --
>> Will Green
>> http://hotgazpacho.org/
>>
>>
>>
>> On Aug 13, 2010, at 2:00 AM, Ryan Riley <ryan.riley at panesofglass.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> I'm trying to install a Rails plugin from github using IronRuby 1.1.
>> Unfortunately, all I can get is:
>>
>> C:\sample>ir -S script/plugin install git://<http://github.com/technoweenie/restful-authentication.git>
>> github.com/technoweenie/restful-authentication.git
>> Plugin not found: ["git://<http://github.com/technoweenie/restful-authentication.git>
>> github.com/technoweenie/restful-authentication.git"]
>>
>> C:\sample>ir ./script/plugin install git://<http://github.com/technoweenie/restful-authentication.git>
>> github.com/technoweenie/restful-authentication.git
>> Plugin not found: ["git://<http://github.com/technoweenie/restful-authentication.git>
>> github.com/technoweenie/restful-authentication.git"]
>>
>> I also tried with 1.0 with the same results. Both versions were .NET 4.0.
>> Did I miss a thread?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Ryan Riley
>>
>> Email: <ryan.riley at panesofglass.org>ryan.riley at panesofglass.org
>> LinkedIn: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanriley>
>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanriley
>> Twitter: @panesofglass
>> Blog: <http://wizardsofsmart.net/>http://wizardsofsmart.net/
>> Website: <http://panesofglass.org/>http://panesofglass.org/
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Ironruby-core mailing list
>> Ironruby-core at rubyforge.org
>> http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/ironruby-core
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Ironruby-core mailing list
>> Ironruby-core at rubyforge.org
>> http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/ironruby-core
>>
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Ironruby-core mailing list
> Ironruby-core at rubyforge.org
> http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/ironruby-core
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/ironruby-core/attachments/20100820/44f8d172/attachment.html>


More information about the Ironruby-core mailing list