[Ironruby-core] Preview of ironruby-rack gem

David Furber lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Aug 19 09:33:09 EDT 2010

First, thank you for doing what you're doing. The sooner we can develop
Rails 3 apps in IronRuby and deploy them to IIS without pain, the
better! Especially since the pain level can be a deciding factor in
whether to use Rails or ASP.NET MVC 2.

That said, I've followed the instructions above. I have a Rails 2.3.5
app with Rack 1.0.1 that runs fine under webrick.

rack2aspnet did what you suggested it would do.
deploy2iis told me I needed Administrator privileges. Closed command
window, reopened with administrator privileges. Ran again, did what you
suggested it would do.

In browser, I get error screen:

Error: undefined method `parse_file' for Rack::Builder:Class

unknown: undefined method `parse_file' for Rack::Builder:Class

Search paths

Gem paths