[Ironruby-core] Code Review: G19.Final

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 16 21:16:11 EDT 2010

  tfpt review "/shelveset:G19.Final;REDMOND\tomat"
  Comment  :
  Implements many 1.9 features and changes:
  -	Syntax - should now be fully compatible with 1.9.2.
  -	Semantics - many fixes, some features still not completed:
	  o	Passing optional and block parameters to blocks
	  o	Compound parameters unpacking, e.g. def foo((a, b), c); end
  -	Various small changes in libraries.

  Removes version command line switches (-1.9, -1.8). The only supported MRI version is 1.9 from now on. I've kept RubyCompatibility enum for now, but it should be removed along with all 1.8 specific features.
  Since we are still missing a lot of 1.9 features many failing tests and specs needs to be disabled for now (including Rails, Rubygems, and Rack).

Tomas