[Ironruby-core] Fwd: "can't convert Subclass_..." when isolating an interface

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Wed Aug 4 17:40:37 EDT 2010

I just looked at your sample project

It's best to require spec before caricature because caricature hooks into
The IHomeRepository interface is empty. Try adding a method to that and see
if it still occurs.

you can also add require 'caricature/aspnet_mvc'

I don't have a windows machine running atm but I'll check tomorrow if this
didn't help you
Ivan Porto Carrero
Microsoft IronRuby/C# MVP