[Ironruby-core] Error with Rails and DBI::Date

Jack Hong lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Aug 2 22:52:52 EDT 2010

Hi Shay,

I am facing the same problem. Could you find out which versions of these
gems you need to reinstall? Here is my list:

Successfully installed deprecated-3.0.0
Successfully installed dbi-0.4.3
Successfully installed dbd-adonet-0.3.2
Successfully installed dbd-adonet-sqlserver-0.3.2
Successfully installed activerecord-sqlserver-adapter-2.3.1
Successfully installed activerecord-adonet-sqlserver-0.3.4

I am running rails 2.3.8, btw.

Cheers,
Jack