[Ironruby-core] Ocra

Kevin Radcliffe kevin.radcliffe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 02:19:10 EDT 2010

iLias, have you checked out rifraf's IronRubyEmbeddedApps:
http://github.com/rifraf/IronRubyEmbeddedApps
<http://github.com/rifraf/IronRubyEmbeddedApps>

This is a very interesting project, and might be exactly what you need. ^_^

Excerpted from the readme: "You can package up Ruby applications as ordinary
.Net executables without having to ship a
collection of plain-text Ruby source files. No-one need ever know...."

Best Regards,
Kevin Radcliffe