[Ironruby-core] IronRuby.Rack

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 22 20:34:14 EDT 2010

Awesome! I added a link to it in the documentation<http://ironruby.net/Documentation/Real_Ruby_Applications/Rails#webserver-production>. Some notes on the presentation if you care:

1.       Rather than download the bits with GIT (implying someone needs to install GIT), you can just use the zip file download: http://github.com/ironruby/ironruby/zipball/v1.0-rtm.

2.       What's the headache with IronRuby installing to "C:\Program Files (x86)" ?

3.       Interesting that you rebuild the sln and csproj files =P I think the project converter would have done that for you ... but never-the-less what you did works too...

4.       Sorry about the sources being slightly out of date. Being that our internal source repo has been out of commission for some time, only the 1.0 branch was getting updated ... and I did all the fixing to IronRuby.Rack in our main branch.