[Ironruby-core] How could I get RPC in iron ruby?

Zac Brown zac at zacbrown.org
Tue Apr 20 09:56:51 EDT 2010

To me at least, it seems that it might be easier to take the approach of
developing an FFI. I think JRuby took that approach and they're just
about at the point where they've got access to Nokogiri. Might be worth
looking into if someone wants to put forth the effort. I might even look
into it :).

-Zac