[Ironruby-core] Code Review: Etc module for Mono

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Sun Apr 18 21:26:34 EDT 2010

If you pass mono <path> arguments to dev.bat it will set it like so:

REM -- Mono
if "%1" == "mono" (
  set ROWAN_RUNTIME=mono
  if NOT EXIST %2\mono.exe (
    echo Error: Mono Runtime not found at %2
    goto END
  )
)
REM Do not encapsulate this if-statement in parentheses, they might interact with %PATH% if it contains (x86):
if "%1" == "mono" set PATH=%PATH%;%2

So on Windows you can have 2 shortcuts: one for Mono environment and one for .NET environment.

Tomas