[Ironruby-core] Code Review: Etc module for Mono

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Sat Apr 17 12:05:42 EDT 2010

In irtests.rb: We already have an environment variable ROWAN_RUNTIME that is used to run tests on Mono. No need to add cmd_prefix. Just in your dev.sh set ROWAN_RUNTIME to “mono”. Why do you need to set debug_folder to mono_debug?
Why couldn’t mono build to the same folders (Debug/V4 Debug) as on Windows?

Tomas